Explore Santo Ileso for incredible prizes.
Table of contents[Hide][Show]
Reveal hidden history from Saints Row (2022) with these unique places. Hidden Stories is a special activity: exploring a set of two locations and listening to the entire story will earn you a prize. Prizes range from silly cosmetics to outrageous unlockable weapons. Usually you won’t know what you’re about to unlock. We have all of the unlockables listed below as well as the places you need to visit in order to earn exactly what you want very easily. Just visit these places on the map, use all the information panels and reap the rewards.
The difficulty lies in finding all five dashboards. As you approach the location of the hidden story, a yellow circle will appear. Remember that information panels can be found anywhere within this circle, and are often located at the very edges, away from the starting point. It may take a little patience, but you will find them all – they never hide and are always close to something visually distinctive. Here are all the Hidden History locations on the map and what rewards you will receive for completing them.
More Guides for Saints Row (2022):
5 Incredibly Strange Items to Unlock | 10 little details, controls and interactions | How to make money early | All Secret Vehicles and Lost Wheels Collectibles | The best places for cars and helicopters | Critical game error
Pugnus Sanctus Dei | hidden history
One of the best Hidden History awards. It’s not just a boxing glove, it’s a pair of outstretched fists that you can use to hit people at a distance. Incredibly silly, but the infinite ammo and unlockable super skill make it quite useful.
- Place #1: St. Thomas Corvacho – East Providencia, find the church east of Rat Rods clothing store.
- Place #2: Meeker Square – The western part of the Old Town, located northwest of the Buckaroo Leggings store, in a large circular square with a fountain, which is clearly visible on the map.
KISS Cactus Hat | hidden history
The KISS Cactus Hat isn’t really a hat – it’s a helmet! Find this playful hat in the Clothing tab -> Head -> Helmets.
- Place #1: Grand Prix – West Providencia, east of Rat Rods clothing store. Look for the giant water tower.
- Place #2: Beware The Grisly Bear – The eastern part of the Old City, a wasteland with sculptures that shoot jets of fire. Move southeast from Buckaroo Leggings to find him.
beer suit | hidden history
Not enough beer? Do you need beer so much that you want to carry it? Now you can do just that with an incredibly silly full length beer mascot costume. You just have to learn about the tragic story of the miners’ strike in Santo Ileso.
- Place #1: Frank’s Brewery 80/20 – Smelterville West, large industrial building west of Ramparts BBQ. The bar itself is located between the old buildings of the brewery.
- Place #2: Red Faction Memorial Park – Marina West, right in the middle of the Marina area. Drive east from Twisty Creamy and you will find it.
Werewolf mask | hidden history
Want to be a werewolf saints row? You can’t, but you can do the next best thing – you can dress like one. By visiting these two places, you will unlock a surprisingly scary werewolf mask.
- Place #1: Fort Cullen – West Old Town, an old stone fort in a triangular block far west of Friendly Fire in East Old Town.
- Place #2: Captain Valero Providencia Ranch – West Providencia, on a rocky hill in the north of a large park area.
Shifty – Marshall Kart | hidden history
This set of hidden stories unlocks a fun high-tech go-kart experience. All you need to do is get x8 Misses to unlock his special ability “Knee Pad”.
- Place #1: Kart, go! – Eldorado, right on “Go Kart Go!” clothing store.
- Place #2: Alakran Lake – North Badlands, on the main road northeast of Marshall Frontier Prison.
Alien mask | hidden history
Feeling like a little alien? By completing this pair of Hidden Stories, you can get the alien mask. An alien who controls a UFO, with gray skin and large strange eyes.
- Place #1: Jasinski Park Theater – Lakeshore South, right in the park southeast of the Kiss Me clothing store.
- Place #2: Jasinski Public Library – Lakeshort South, right outside Kiss Me Clothing Store.
Hawaiian Ringers Shirt | hidden history
Get closer to your cowboy roots with this colorful clockwork t-shirt. Complete these two hidden stories to get this free shirt.
- Place #1: Route 66 McQuarry – Badlands South, follow the main road south from Starmadillo.
- Place #2: Route 66 Cranston – south of the Roxas Desert, right at the marker for the Ringers clothing store. The area is marked with two huge dinosaurs as a welcome sign.
Shakes The Snake Shirt | hidden history
Show your love and dedication to the Cavanaugh County Park Service with this Shakes the Snake tee. Look familiar? This snake is on every Hidden History bulletin board.
- Place #1: Sky Canyon – north of the Roxas desert, break in the center of the region. See the map for details.
- Place #2: Sidewinder Creek – north of the Roxas Desert, across the river to the northwest. Another omission that is easy to miss.